pondělí 9. července 2007

First weekend in Turkey - Çeşme summerhouse

After my arrival to Izmir I went to LC office, then I was sojourn in flat of an @ member. His name is Yiğit and he is part of ICX team. Because I didn’t go to Cappadocia tour his parents invited me to their summerhouse in Çeşme. Çeşme is favourite holiday place because of its friendly sea climate and lot of clubs situated in there. It is also known for its food specialty – Kumru. It’s a kind of sandwich made from special bread, kind of salami(Sucuk), ham, cheese, tomatoes etc. I’ve tried it directly the first night in there and I’ve found that it’s really worthy to buy.
On Saturday I went with Yiğit and some his friends(from Turkey and Netherlands) to a beach, where we spent the rest of the day swimming and talking. When we returned to summerhouse we were having a barbecue. I also took a taste of Turkish Raki and in return I offered them some Czech beer.
On Sunday Yiğit and his brother Mert took me to the town center and than to bazaar. After this short cultural interlude we met one of our friends from yesterday so we agreed on another trip to the seaside. This time we went to more hidden place and stayed there even longer. Thats why I got burn again :-/ After another great dinner I got traditional Turkish Kahve and after that I began to learn Tavla (backgammon) from Mert. Finally I got to bed about 2:00 am.

Žádné komentáře: