čtvrtek 5. července 2007

Journey planned out - destination Istanbul

As I promised before, my subscriptions will be short and also most of time in English. My trip began on Tuesday, 2nd July at Zvonarka bus station in Brno. We went through Slovakia, Hungary and Serbia to Bulgaria. In Sophia 6:30-8:30 I had to change for the bus to Istanbul. In 15:00 I’ve finally crossed the border with Turkey and when I arrived in Istanbul it was around 18:30. I was little bit confused, but especially tired, so I asked somewhere about the bus to Izmir. Fortunately I’ve found it easily, quickly enough to get to the bus in time. Departure was at 19:00 o’clock.

3 komentáře:

Kvetos řekl(a)...

Ahoj Lukyne, tak se tam cin, at nedelas ostudu :) Mej se a prispivej ;)

Lucito řekl(a)...

We want more!!!

mojco řekl(a)...

Čus woe, it seems to be interesting blog, I am also curious how good is to live "aiesec XP stage" where I will be in several years after you:)

zdravim do izmiru a toto je mail na nasu CEEDku z Izmiru co bola v Zline minuly rok: mugeguner@gmail.com

urcite sa s tebou rada zoznami